Thursday 7 September 2017

Hello September

I think we have now said goodbye to the summer weather and hello to the darker mornings and nights. Although I wasn’t in the UK for the summer period, I am sad to see it go and sad to pile my very summery clothes into storage to make space for autumn. But, there is one last outfit I wanted to share with you from summer, because it works great as a transitional piece in your wardrobe with the florals and, I think Boohoo have it in other colours now


This oversized shirt dress, served me well form the more formal occasions at my internship. Made of a cheesecloth type material, it was breathable enough for the humidity whist staying true to my love of mustard colours and black


For those days I finished it the look off with my Adidas trainers because what else would i do and I also picked up that h&m bag in the sale but a very Mary Poppins bag.


To transition this, I would wear my over the knee boots as I don’t want to have so much leg out or add tights and some flats which is always a go to in my books. A leather or suede jacket also works well with this but nothing too structured as the dress is light and airy.



Aside from my sadness of summer leaving us, here is what’s new. I am back on Instagram. I have been trying to increase engagement more over there and posting outfit pictures where I can as well as a little bit of extra content I don’t always get around to shooting for the blog. I am @amirathe365 on there too if you want to have a scroll through but planning content for that too as we speak.


I have been clearing out my belongings like nobody’s business. It’s come to the point where I just own so much stuff. I will swear I need it all but in actuality I don’t. Now I want to just cut back to the bare minimum and be a bit more conscious of the things of the things I consume and take a step back and think ‘do I really need this?’

I go back to uni next week for my final year which is the weirdest thing because I’m only a child right?! But alas, I must become the adult I am and finish the final year with a bag. Pre uni thoughts have already clouded my mind especially with a lot of my friends dotted around the world.  But, I think this could be a turning point for me in finding out what it is that I need to be doing (I hope…I pray haha)

Lastly, i have been enjoying blogging once again. Once getting over the fact that i don't fit into this mold that most people seem to have taken too, I've found a creative streak that suits me and my lifestyle. I have no schedule so i don't feel pressured but still remain conscious of how long it has been since my previous post. And as much as i am changing, my blog should reflect that too so that's why things always seem all over the place but i hope you find something enjoyable about this little blog i have built. 

I thinks that’s all for today but I hope you are having a great start to September. Only less than 4 months left of this year (OMG) so let’s make it count.


Much love 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig