Monday 24 July 2017

My new favourite shop

Since coming to china, I have done a weeny bit of shopping. I made a friend out here and she took us to some of her favourite places out here. And I took her to one that I already knew existed but had never actually ventured out to the dedicated store. And as I stepped in, I fell in love. This shop is Monki.


You’re probably thinking how have you never shopped at Monki and it has always been one of those places in the back of my mind that I’ve wanted to check out but never got around too.


There is a little something for everyone there to playing it safe, keeping it comfy and casual, being a little more daring and denim for days. I picked up some really different pieces for me which I am hoping you will get to see on the blog very soon but this has been one of my go to outfits so far.


On my second trip there, I put this dress down because I wasn’t 100% sure it was my style but I love how cute and preppy this feels. The cut out shoulder detailing adds a little edge, tied in with my very worn Adidas trainers. For me, the dress does all the talking and I kept my accessories to the bare minimum. Plus, china is bloody hot and more accessories make me feel like I am suffocating.


The sizes are really forgiving so caters for all those curvy ladies too. My new favourite store and I hope I will like it as much when I get back to the UK.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig