Sunday 19 February 2017

Outfits of the week | #fashionfebruary

I do want to say that this is literally my outfits of the week. I am a top and jeans girl and if I am wearing a dress, it’s because I felt like making an effort that day. I honestly have a pretty boring yet comfortable style but it works for me.

Monday


I wore this green and gold tiger shirt from asos, black jeans and finished the look off with my coat and Adidas superstars. Simple and comfortable for the first day back to uni.

Tuesday


Having a 9am means I want to look sort of put together but still comfortable. This khaki ribbed high neck top does just that with jeans and my superstars again.

Wednesday


This high neck brushed jumper is the ultimate comfort piece for the current weather situation. I’m sorry you can’t see this here but I paired it with high waisted ripped black jeans (same as in Thursdays outfit) and again wore my superstars. The main part of the outfit is from new look

Thursday


I really do love my oversized jumpers this time of year and I whipped out this classic again and paired it with my high waisted ripped jeans. I was running late for a lecture so that’s what came out of the wardrobe first.

Friday


This is what I like to call making an effort. And although I got all the clothes from newlook ages ago, I had yet to wear them. I paired a casual black tie waist t shirt dress with a loose casual shirt and finished the look with tights and my white stan smiths.

Saturday


I guess this look is a little more preppy than the others but I wore this 2 in 1 jumper and shirt concoction and high waisted jeans from new look. I then finished the look with my asos backpack and nike air force fly nits in navy.

Sunday


Sunday is always a pajama day for me 99% of the time and I can sort of get my shit done. In case you are interested, I am wearing a jersey jumpsuit from h&m and a cropped pyjama top from Primark.

Hope you guys liked this little ensemble and took perhaps some inspiration from it. Trying to photograph full length photos on my own and in my uni room proved to be a challenge but maybe I’ll do it a little more often.



Thanks for reading the #fashionfebruary posts. Use the hashtag to tweet about it and new related posts will be up every Wednesday and Sunday this month. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig