Sunday 12 February 2017

Closet Confidential Tag | #fashionfebruary

Today we are going to be talking all things in my wardrobe. Although this tag as been around for absolutely yonks, I really wanted to bring it back and test myself to see if I could answer all of the questions. So, here goes

1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?


I had a hard time deciding but I think this check shirt is quite old and I’ve had it for so long. I love it to wear open with any outfit underneath and has really served its purpose and is molded with my forever changing style. This H&M piece is deffo a keeper for years to come.

2. What is the newest item?

Next week you will see all of the new in things in my wardrobe so no spoilers here

3. What is the most expensive item?


I don’t buy a lot of expensive items because the more or less cheaper they are, the more I can buy but 
this zara jumper at £30 was a bite the bullet purchase. But annoyingly I haven’t worn it yet. It’s a hard piece to style

4. What is the most affordable/cheapest item (that you use a lot)?


I feel like this answer is slightly cheating but it is honestly my jeans. I wear jeans 6 out of the 7 days of the week and they are just something that I must have in my wardrobe. I wear the new look Hallie jeans

5. What was the biggest bargain?


It has to be this new look denim jacket. I think it was like £45 and I got it for £10 in the sale. I could never justify spending that much on a seasonal piece but as soon as it was on sale, I snapped it up right away

6. What was the biggest waste of money?


If anything has been a waste of money, I’ve probs gotten rid of it but this cropped stripy top has not seen the light of day. It’s a hard piece to style, perhaps a little too formal and it just has fitted into my style yet.


7. What is the most outrageous/colorful item in your closet (that you absolutely love)?


Its not outrageous but is this red crossbody bag from Stradivarius when I went to Milan. I legit couldn’t leave the shop without it and I do love it. It’s a nice pop of colour considering I always wear black and it’s a nice small size but is a true Mary Poppins bag. And it was only like £15 (well euros)

8. What is your favourite piece that you've gotten as a gift?



Because it said favourite I went with this long black oversized coat from new look at £50. Thanks mamma for that one its lasted me I think 4 years now. But my most expensive gift is my nike air max. but I just really don’t like them (sorry bro!)

9. What is the most comfortable item?


I kid you not, I have worn this jumper at least 100 times and is all to familiar with the washing machine. It’s from new look and is a great oversized, slouchy fit and nice a warm without feeling too hot. It’s got sleeve details which are cool but this jumper is best like £18 I spent.

10. What is the most uncomfortable item (but you would take the pain because you love it)?

I actually don’t have an answer for this. If it was uncomfortable, I probably got rid of it

11. Show us your favourite complete outfit 


It has to be this. i wont talk about it too much because you will see it in the next post but its been a great no fuss and all the comfort outfit. it also makes it look like i tried in the morning which is a bonus.

12. Pick your favourite black item and your favourite white item.


My fave black item is this black t shirt dress. Great for all weathers and thin enough that you can layer on top and such a versatile piece to style. My favourite white item has to be this v neck t shirt. Great for the summer especially with that black and white check shirt at the beginning.

14. Where do you shop the most at?

I think my top 3 shops are new look, H&M and primark at the moment.


Tell me your response to one of the questions below, I’d love to know J


Thanks for reading the #fashionfebruary posts. Use the hashtag to tweet about it and new related posts will be up every Wednesday and Sunday this month. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig