Sunday 3 January 2016

15 things of 2015 | Holy Chic

Hello all and hello 2016. Yes I know I still suck at this whole blogging thing but I do intend on properly reintroducing myself in the next few days however for now, I think it is time for a recap.

Today I am going to share with you some of my favourite things from 2015. 15 to be exact. Since maybe 2012 or 2013 I have been keeping a memory jar containing all of the good things that happen in the year and on the 1st of January I go through it and have the biggest smile on my face.

1.       Going off to university has to be the best one because I feel like it has changed me in so many ways and I can’t wait for you guys to see that through my blog work.

2.       Passing my driving test because it made me poor but hey, I have a license

3.       Having more of a role in my youth club which I am so proud of myself for. I have done so many events with them and I am now a trainee youth worker

4.       GETTING THE JOB! Okay by this I mean I applied for 3 student jobs at uni and I got all of them. My final one starts in February and I am super excited to be earning. I feel like an adult haha!

5.       Becoming legal. Okay so turning 18 is a big thing for me and my friends and I am so happy I got to share it with them and my family of course

6.       Getting my a level results (although they were shit) were a great relief and it meant I finally left the school I have hated for all of the years I have been there

7.       My blog stats did increase at the beginning of the year and I am so proud of the place I got it to

8.       The travelling bug bit me. Yes from interrailing with my friends to an Easter getaway with the family and 2 mini getaways with my friend to the sea and the city. And I don’t intend for that travelling bug to stop

9.       Days out with my friends from shopping to dinner to drive arounds

10.   Voted in the general election was something rather odd because although I am very challenged in the politics department, if you have the chance to get your voice heard, why waste it eyy?

11.   I finished my first term at university which was an amazing feeling and now I just have lots of free time. Well I have an essay to write, but it’ll get done…:)

12.   Widening my horizons has definably been the biggest step for me towards the end of the year and I just feel different. I can’t explain it.

13.   Christmas with the family once again was amazing and the highlight had to be playing frustration. A Christmas classic!

14.   Finishing the UCAS stuff! What a relief to write a personal statement and get all five offers from universities.

15.   YOU! Your support and your comments. Just I can’t even come up with the words to thank you guys

 Here is to 2016 being a kick ass year and I hope you all find the paths to success. I have so many things coming up this year including trips and jobs and more uni. But I even have lots of posts coming up for the blog and hopefully you will see it as a mature move in the right direction.

Oh and if you haven’t already, try the jar method and store away all of the good things that happen to you in the year.

Until next time :)
Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig