Sunday 8 March 2015

The Sunday post : Benefit vs. Benefit?

I’m sorry.

First off, this is not a typical Sunday post because I did absolutely nothing this week that was internet worthy. But hopefully next Sunday will be a little more eventful. I’m also sorry because this post does include the Benefit Roller Lash mascara. I decided that this time around, I wouldn’t let the floods of roller lash mascara reviews stop me from writing my own.

 Mascara launches are a little rare from Benefit but when one does come, it’s a biggun. Like everyone else, I got mine in the Elle magazine, the same as the they’re real one. (Thank god for Elle magazine) I was OBSESSESSED with the They’re real mascara. I loved that it was a plastic brush and gave amazing length, separation and a little oomph to my face when I wasn’t feeling a lot of makeup that day. My only thing is that it is a PAIN IN THE ASS to get off. And when it has been a long day, I really don’t have the energy to take it off sometimes (I always did btw)


But I have to say, like a dozen other people, I much prefer the Roller Lash mascara. This new curved ergonomically designed wand just fits to the shape of my lash line. It helps add length and separation which they’re real did, but I don’t need no eyelash curler with this one. It’s not clumpy and you can really get to the inner corner lashes. It still adds that oomph and better yet, it’s easy to get off.
 
Roller Lash is definitely a winner for me and since it hit shelves, I seem to have conveniently misplaced my they’re real mascara. Oops. :)

I hope this mini review wasn’t too painful to read and I hope the comparison with pictures was useful.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I've been hearing a lot about the Roller lash lately. I don't really wear any makeup but I'm thinking I should start. Thanks for the comparison...I might give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mascara is a great way to ease you into wearing make up if you would like to start. these mascaras are definitely an investment piece but if you are willing to spend the money, go for it the are great! for the drugstore I recommend the Maybelline great lash mascara. affordable and gives great results :) hopes this helps

      thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  2. i love the roller lash, but after about 5/6 hours of wearing it my eyes start to itch...that's never good

    Halcyon Velvet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear... its a shame that happened
      I hope you find an alternative just as good :)

      Delete
  3. Oo this looks good! Need to check this out because I've heard soo much about it! Xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you do! give into the hype for this one.
      put it at the top of your to do list
      haha I hope it lives up to your expectations
      xx

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig