Thursday 11 December 2014

Back you YouTube?! | Holy Chic

So if you haven’t gathered from the title already, I will just spill the beans. I AM BACK ON YOUTUBE :)

If you have been reading my blog for a while now, you would know that I was on YouTube before and I stopped. But this time I wanted to switch it up and use it as a creative video/editing technique outlet. So expect more stylised videos of like OOTDs, possibly hauls and short films (as in 2mins long)

So this is where the promotion comes in which I hope was a given

Here is my “first” video which is just a little introduction to me and more will be coming soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5Is-HmJXtc&list=UUzoiobVCfDc_uDnmpHC1YlQ&index=1

also please subscribe to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzoiobVCfDc_uDnmpHC1YlQ/feed?view_as=public for more videos coming your way shortly and I hope you are excited for this YouTube adventure as I am

feel free to leave comments and video suggestions as your opinion matters to me :)
so I guess that is it from me. I hope I didn’t bore you but have a great rest of your day …. :)

(is it really obvious that I haven’t written a blog post in over 3 months ekk!)
Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig