Sunday 16 November 2014

Outfit snippets #2 | Holy Chic


Surprisingly (to me), I got such lovely feedback from my outfit snippets #1 post so I took it upon myself to do it again. Hopefully one day I will be able to picture complete outfits  but for now, I hope this is a great teaser for you.


I was in a skirt mood that day and with the weather only being brisk, it seemed fitting. I paired a tube skirt from H&M with a fine knit green jumper also from H&M which I had lusted over for months. I then completed my look with my go to black converses (battered but loved to death – literally) and my oversized black hoodie.

Tell me your thoughts on the look below and more of these posts are coming :) keep your eyes peeled


Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig