Tuesday 7 October 2014

The Facial Scrub | Holy Chic

There are many things in this world that I could blog about and today I chose facial scrubs. How weird yet wonderfully ordinary.

 
These two that I present to you re special because they have a smoothing effect meaning there are still micro exfoliating beads but they are coated in a smoothing moisturising cream and I have to say, it’s pretty cool.

It doesn’t feel as harsh on the skin and doesn’t leave it completely dry after wiping it off of your face.

I don’t really know where I am going with this but let me know if you have tried any smoothing scrubs and what are your favourites


Image Map
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These look lovely, especially the simple one. I like the soap and glory scrubs xx

    lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to check out the soap ad glory ones ive never tried them :) x the simple one is a great lazy girl exfoliator ;)

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig