Tuesday 14 October 2014

Outfit snippets #1 | Holy Chic


Seeing as I am still unable to do full length pictures for OOTDs most of the time, I thought It would be a nice idea to do outfit snippet posts once in a while

And seeing as autumn seems to have hit us rather abruptly recently, I think now would be the perfect time to begin this




This day I wore my maroon converses because they are the epitome of autumn. A also wore my basic black skinny jeans, black and white plaid shirt and hoodie. And finally some dainty accessorising pieces with two rings and my watch which I suddenly feel naked without if I don’t wear it everyday

I hope you liked this and hopefully I can do this a little more often

Have a great day and see you all with a new post very soon J




Image Map
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. nice way of teasing us. can't wait to see the rest. nice sneakers btw

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you so much. I had fun with this post and I will be sure to do more :) xox

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig