Wednesday 17 September 2014

Wishlist #2 | Holy Chic

I have been a crazy scroller through the internet lady lately and I found even more things that I wanted to add to my wishlist. I am literally trying so hard to not go mad and buy everything but that’s why I share some of this pain with you guys.


 
River Island chunky T bar shoes / River Island Check Shirt / River Island Reform Jeans  / Topshop Floral Dress / New Look Lace Up Boots / New Look Chunky Heeled Boots / New Look A Line Mini Skirt / H&M Loafers / Zara Striped Dress / Nixon Watch / New Look Knit Cardigan / Topshop Skater Skirt

Like in wishlist #1, I have a very simple wearable style and because I had back to school in mind at the time, I knew that with these few pieces, I could come up with a few weeks’ worth of outfits. I like to keep it simple allowing me to dress pieces up or down and mix and match them with existing items in my wardrobe.

If you were looking for clothes inspiration I hope this helped J


Have a great day

Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig