Wednesday 24 September 2014

Day to Night look | Holy Chic

I seem to be slipping up on the amount of fashion posts I have been doing recently but with autumn pretty much here, or round the corner, I wanted to share with you how you could take a pair of trousers and a watch, yes, a watch, an make them both suitable for day and night. I would say they are autumn approved too J

So here is the look
 
Night: H&M Trousers / River Island Heels / New Look Clutch / Topshop Crop Top / New Look Watch / River Island Duster Coat 
You can’t really go wrong with a pair of tailored/fitted trousers that are a staple for autumn this year. I kept them casual with a plaid shirt which is the nation’s favourite, some comfy flat sneakers and a black backpack. I then accessorised with the gold watch. This I think would be suitable for a long day out of running errands or exploring.
Onto the night look, taking the trousers and watch, I paired it with some chunky berry heels as this shade of red is a must for the autumn and is a great transitional colour between seasons. I also put it with a black crop top, a clutch with some berry peeking out and the oversized duster coat for added flair. The outfit I think would look great with or without the coat and is suitable for more formal functions or a girl’s night out.

I hope this gave you some inspiration into how to make the most out of key items for this autumn and let me know if you prefer the day or night look J

Previous post:  http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/testing-testing-1-2-3-holy-chic.html

Latest student fashion blog post: http://studentfashionblog.co.uk/shopping/back-school-outfit-ideas/
Have a great day J


Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig