Tuesday 2 September 2014

Buy and Try : September | Holy Chic


As promised, the buy and try series is back. Apologies that this wasn’t up in august but its here now.
Just as a quick reminder to you all , my buy and try series is basically where every month I will go out (or over the course of the month) and find products that I really want to try. Then in the next post, I will show you some new things that I picked up to try and review the things that I tried in the month before. Again, I hope that makes sense to you people.

So here is a rundown of all of the things I tried out way back in June ;)

1.       Ted Baker body wash – I really liked this. It smelt great and was defiantly something I whipped out for a relaxing pamper evening. But I really don’t want it to run out so I am going to be saving it for more special occasions.

2.       The Moisture lip balm trio by M&S – I did want a change in the lip department and I got that slight change I was after. Because they were all tailored to do different things, I really felt that each did what was written on the tin.

3.       NSPA Instant Blur Primer – my primer needs were fulfilled with this little gem. It really mattified my skin and held back the oils on my face. But as I am now nearing the end of it I feel like it isn’t working as well as it used too. Just something to bear in mind.

4.       Vo5 Ultimate hold hair spray – this really gave me the hold that I needed. It doesn’t weigh down my hair or leave a sticky residue but just holds my curls in place.

 As for the products I will be trying out for the month of September, bring em on!

 
Kleenex facial cloths, Clean and Clear morning energy shine control facial wash (anything that will reduce shininess on my face, I am an absolute sucker for it), The body shop foot and leg gel (believe me, I find this a little weird too) and Simple eye makeup remover.

See you all in October (jheez how time flies) with the next instalment ;)




Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig