Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Round Up series : Eyeliner | Holy Chic

Something new for the blog today! J

 I thought I would start this mini round up series and today is eyeliner so I will show you my eyeliner collection I guess or at least the ones I would use. So, let’s begin J




 

1.       The eyeko eyeliners: I have paired these two together as I have the black and nave one and as I am pretty sure the entire world everyone knows that they were a free gift in the glamour magazine. And I have to say, I don’t like it that ,much. It is a very dry formula and may just dry out half way through doing your winged eyeliner. So, it’s a no from me

2.       Next is the P.S love felt eyeliner and this is another disappointment. It swatches a really intense black but on the lids, it’s like a grey colour and disappears in like 5 mins

3.       Next is the Miss Sporty brown eyeliner which doesn’t have the greatest lasting power but, its softens the eye look and gives off a more natural look

4.       I also own the Maybelline master precise eyeliner which I rave about which I still love to this day because you have precision and control. But over time the trip will dry out but not the base which is a bummer

5.       Model and Co eyeliner with the sharpener as the lid again doesn’t have the greatest lasting power but it’s on for a good amount of time and I like it J

6.       And the last two I guess work with an angled eyeliner brush. The MUA matte black eyeshadow will give a softer smokey look but the Maybelline eyestudio gel liner with give a bolder look

So there is my eyeliner collection and I think it’s good to have a mix of good and bad items. Variation right?

Have you tried any of these out? Let me know your thoughts on them in the comments below J


Stay chic – Ax (holychiccontact@gmail.com)
Image Map
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. thank you for the roundup. Need to look into the three felt tip ones mentioned above - they sound promising.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the post :) thanks for stopping by xox

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig