Thursday 14 August 2014

Mask me up | Holy Chic


Someone was very silly in my household and decided to throw away my face masks that I usually use because I had squeezed the crap out of them, it looked like I had finished them. That said, it did give me a reason to go to Superdrug and try two of their facemasks. So a blessing in disguise?

 

There is something so satisfying about peeling off a mask off of your face so there were no questions asked when I picked up the refreshing cucumber peel off mask. Although I didn’t get this to peel of very well because...

But when it was off, my skin felt cooled and refreshed and somewhat softer.

Straight to the other end of the spectrum, I also picked up the dead sea mud mask that is detoxifying and I really felt it got into my pores and purified my skin and it just felt better after. It tightens your skin a lot and that to me was an indicator it was working.


 

Superdrug had a buy one get one half price offer on these and with an excuse to purchase, I couldn’t say no.

I hope you guys liked the post and let me know of any face masks you have tried out recently J

Deep sea mud mask: (not on the website. apologies)



Stay chic – Ax (holychiccontact@gmail.com)
Image Map
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig