Tuesday 17 June 2014

Let’s talk routines | Holy Chic


Today I thought I would share with you the products I use in the morning. This will usually take me a total of 5-7 minutes so it is really quick and easy for me. Please bear in mind that I don’t wear a full face of make up so that is why it does not take me that long for me to get through all of this.

 

Firstly I will use my Simple Toner and get rid of unnecessary oils and dirt on my face with a cotton round. And if necessary, before this step, I will use my Primark Exfoliating Wipes. This really helps smooth out my skin and refresh it.

Next I use my E45 cream which is a tub that previously had hand cream in it and I just apply this over my problem areas so speed up the repairing process. An alternative to this would be aqueous cream.

Next I will go in with my NSPA Instant Blur Primer and this is an oil/cream based formula that just smoothes over the skin and creates and even base for my cream.

Next is my Palmers Cocoa Butter and this just is an all-round amazing face cream and works well with the primer.

After I use the Garnier Roll On which helps reduce puffiness around my eyes and has a cooling effect which my eyes really appreciate in the morning.

I will then brush through my eyebrows and apply some lip balm.

Then I will do my 3 steps, three minutes make up look complete with gel liner and a angled eye liner brush, an eyelash curler and mascara which I will have a full post on with close ups next week  for sure but it’s really quick, simple and easy and finishes my face off I guess you could say. And for me, this isn’t that harsh for moving into spring and summer. But you can check out my most recent post here to see how I do my winged eyeliner.

So there you have it, my full morning routine and I hope you liked it and I will see you with a new post very soon.

A post more in depth about my skincare routines will be up tomorrow so stay tuned for that J

Stay chic – A x (holychiccontact@gmail.com )
Image Map
 
http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-hair-edit-holy-chic_9.html
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig