Tuesday 6 May 2014

Oranges and Nudes | Holy Chic


Its time for another #Bloggersdoitbetter challenge post and I think it is fair to say that the best example of the perfect orange and nude collection is the Bobbi Brown Nectar and Nude makeup collection. But as that is just a little bit out of my price range, I thought I would create my own orange and nudes collection. I find that when wearing oranges and nudes, its best to keep it simple either through accessories or make up.  So here are my top 10 orange and nude pics J

 


So I hope you guys liked it and let me know some of your favourite orange and nude pieces in the comments below. Join in with the chat on twitter using the hashtag #Bloggersdoitbetter and I will see you all next time J


Stay chic - A x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig