Friday 25 April 2014

The Transitional | My Style | Holy Chic


Soooo... this is different!

I have been working on a personal style post for some time now and because that is taking just a little bit too long, I thought I would style together a little something for you to keep you on your toes. (It is a major flop at the moment but will be up soon hopefully)

This outfit I like to call the ‘The Transitional’ because for me, with the weather going on right now in England, this is the perfect medium between hot and cold. It is very comfy and casual and I just thought I would share it with you. I hope you like it and get excited for a week in my style post coming shortly!

 

T Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Select
Bag - Primark
Converses - 4feet Shoes
Cardigan - Krisp
Necklace - Primark
Tell me what you think in the comments and until next time people!

Vote for me here: best fashion blogger newcomer: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014


See you guys with a new post really soon!

Byee

Stay chic - A x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig