Friday 4 April 2014

March on Tumblr (#2) | Holy Chic

Hello again internet people!
I am back again today as it is the end of March to share with you my experience of Tumblr  during the month of march. I have created another two mood board type thingy's for you to look at today and I wish I could have put everything on it but if you would like to see more of where that came from as well as some of the images in full size, you can follow me on Tumblr @ http://cratersinthemoon.tumblr.com/ to stay updated with things I am currently loving on Tumblr.
cue the pictures and I hope you enjoy J

 
And I now have Instagram ! Please go an follow me there for behind the scenes stuff as well as stuff I don’t necessarily show you on my blog or twitter J
I also just wanted to say that when I reach 200 followers via bloglovin, I will be doing a free advertising givewaway so I would mean the world if you went and followed me over there so that you have a chance of winning as well as putting a smile on my face.

See you guys with a new post really soon!
Byee
Stay chic - A x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig