Monday 21 April 2014

Bringing back socks with sandals! | Holy Chic

Some of you will understand the reason for me titling this and some of you will just have this…


…image in your head now. I know when most people say socks with sandals, that is what they think of which is still true these days but something in the fashion universe has flipped on its head and made the socks with sandals look ultra trendy and ultra chic. So this I where I come in I guess J I have compiled some sandal/platform sandal type shoes together in this fantabulous blog post for you. And I must say, I am very keen on trying out this look very soon.

Roll the socks with sandals!



Let me know in the comments which one was your favourite and have you or are you going to try any of these looks out anytime soon?  Oh and all of the socks are from Topshop J

The comments is the place to be but until next time

Vote for my blog here under the category best fashion blog newcomer: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014


See you guys with a new post really soon!

Byee

Stay chic - A x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig