Sunday 2 March 2014

Teen Wolf, Sick all day err day, Starting a buisness? | This Week I ... (#1) | Holy Chic


Okay so this is new!

As I always like to say, change is a good thing and there is a time and place for it and that time just happens to be today J

I thought I would share with you my week in photos. Just some highlights of my week in photos I guess.

Now before I start, I was ill nearly all of this week so that is one reason there aren’t that many pictures. Another reason being some days there was nothing for me to capture and finally, sometimes I just forgot. But I will have many more of these to come so I hope you like it and tell me your thoughts in the comments!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Monday I had a day off so I worked on some blog posts, my sick day essentials, entrepreneurial work planning with a friend (starting a business shhh!), Superdrug found me and dragged me into their shop and forced me to buy these items, Teen Wolf had me crying, 130+ followers on Bloglovin and had trouble sleeping this week so tried out a sleeping mist by Molton Brown (and it did help I guess that one night I used it) and switched out some products on my vanity.

Thank you guys for reading. Please go and check out my social media sites here:
 Twitter! / Bloglovin / Contact me: holychiccontact@gmail.com /
 Amazine / YouTube /  Tumblr / Polyvore / http://shopfashionblr.tumblr.com/ / Grabble Page / Student fashion blog page / Pinterest / Facebook!

QUICK NOTE: my first student fashion blog post went live yesterday and it would mean a lot to me if you checked it out and left me a comment telling me your thoughts on the post. it consists of advice and styling pieces: http://studentfashionblog.co.uk/fashion/tailor-trend-pear-shaped-body/
See you guys with a new post really soon!

Byee

Stay chic - A x

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig