Saturday 8 March 2014

New In: Fashion Haul | Holy Chic

 So as you all probably know, I have a shopping problem and I went to Oxford Street recently with my mother and I couldn’t resist H&M because that shop is actually my weakness. My mum was so kind for paying for all of these items so I thought I would share with you what I got and my NARS makeup experience.

So all of the clothing items are from H&M and I got (from left to right) a floral jumper which I guess you could say has pretty yellow flower designs all over it and I am in love with it, a fine knit salt and pepper style jumper with a geometric/Aztec print on it, a black and white check shirt because everyone needs one of those in their wardrobe as a staple piece and finally a hat which I have been lusting over for ages now and I finally have it my possession and it makes me happy. I've had a craving for a hat so I got it.

Okay now finally onto the small NARS package amongst all of the clothes.

You probably can’t even tell in the picture but while I was in John Lewis, I stopped by the NARS counter to get a colour match with their foundations and she did my foundation, concealer, powder and blush free of charge. Honestly, if you ever have time to stop by one of the makeup counters, go and get your makeup done because it’s fun and it’s free and you don’t have to buy anything. (If you were wondering, the shade in NARS I was wearing was no.3 in Mocha). But what I actually bought was their Pro Prime oil free primer and this does comes at a hefty price of £26 but I have been using it for the past three weeks now and it works so well. I have combination skin and find I have to blot my face up to 3 times a day and now with this, once at the most but mostly never at all. I do still want to try baby skin by Maybelline but all in due time

Oh and that is the hat I bought on :)

Hope you guys liked this and I will be sure to keep doing more hauls like this in the future rather than on YouTube as it is slightly easier for me.
And one last thing before I go, I would love it if you went over to the Student fashion blog page and check out my two latest posts. hint: tailor the trend :)


See you guys with a new post really soon!

Byee

Stay chic - A x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love that jumper in the middle, I will deffo look out for it next time I go to H&m!! Your make-up looks really nice as well :)xx

    Joannasprinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I am glad you liked the post :) H&M have some amazed stuff in store at the moment xox

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig