Saturday 22 March 2014

New in: Beauty/Skincare Haul | Holy Chic

Hola! – Its haul time J

Yes today I have another haul for you all but it is beauty/skincare related and it is all from the 99p store haul which makes everything 10x better.

I am going to try and do more of these because they have some amazing stuff in there and some really well known brands so I think I should share more of them with you J

So without further ado, let’s see what I bought

1.       First up I have Clean and Clear advantage spot treatment. I saw this in Asda not too long ago and was like whoa, I am not spending that much (it was I think like £4 but still, that’s a lot considering I am on a budget) so I was so happy to find it in the 99p store

2.       Next, is the Vaseline Compressed (I repeat, compressed) double invisible deodorant. These are a little bit pricy considering there is less packaging so I had to grab it while I was there to add to the multitude of deodorants that I already have ... J

3.       Next is the Garnier essential regenerating eye cream. This is honestly the teeny tiniest thing I have ever seen but I just thought you can never have too many eye creams right? (That is literally my justification for everything). But it did look interesting so I wanted to try it out. (Coming soon to a buy and try post)

4.       Here I have the T-Zone tea tree and witch hazel exfoliating facial wipes. Now, the one I had before, from Primark, were really good and actually you get 5 more wipes for one penny extra but I want in the area so I picked these up instead and it’s supposed to contain spot clearing agents but we will soon find out!

5.       Next I have three hair oil treatments because I freaking love them. The first is an argan oil one which works wonders for my hair and the next two are macadamia oil ones and I just wanted to see if there was any real difference between the two. Plus, the packaging is beautiful.

6.       Next is the L’Oreal elseve hair repair oil. I didn’t read the label of this properly and you are supposed to use this between shampoo and conditioning not as a substitute heat protecting spray but I could just give this to someone.

7.       Here I have the 360 surround manual toothbrush. I have the electric one, forgot to buy batteries and I wanted a spare toothbrush. Story of my life.

8.       And finally I picked up two more of the Kleenex eye makeup remover wipes because sometimes they don’t have them so it’s better to have too many than none at all.

So that is it for today, we have come to the end of the 99p store haul. I hope you liked it and let me know in the comments if you definitely want to see more hauls like this.

But until then ...


See you guys with a new post really soon!

Byee

Stay chic - A x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great picks! Thanks for sharing. I haven't tried Primark wipes, as I was unsure about their quality, but now I will.

    Jasmine xx
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thanks! I really like their exfoliating wipes! definitely a winner for me:)
      thanks for leaving a comment and I will do more hauls like this in the future :) xox

      Delete

Blog Design Created by pipdig