Tuesday 11 February 2014

The Valentine's Day Edit | Holy Chic


Hey there people of the internet!

Today I am going to be doing an outfit ideas post for Valentine’s Day post. I’m sure if you have someone special to spend the day with or if it’s just a day out with your girls, I’m sure there is something for you in this post. I completely forgot to do a post with just a pyjamas outfit idea but that’s totally optional and is probably what I will be sporting too. We can be pyjama buddies right?

Anyways, let’s get into the outfits. Again apologies for excluding a pyjamas outfit option but if you check out my Grabble page, you can get some ideas for that there J

Look 1: Bubblegum Flirt
Dress
Socks
Converses

I really had a teenager in mind for this outfit and pictured a cliché year 11 girl outfit going out with the boyfriend who is a really girly girl. Don’t ask why just roll with it. Please?! J So I kept it with the cult classic colour of pink but of a cooler tone for an ease in transition into spring. It is an overall cute girly and flirty outfit. Back to valentines basics I guess.

Look 2: Breaking Tradition
Jeans 
Peplum Top
Necklace
Shoes

For this look, I guess I had the stereotypical Valentine’s Day outfit of a red dress and heels but I just though no but went for all cute in black. Peplum is still quite a huge trend in right now with some high waisted skinny black jeans; keeping the overall look very chic and slimming. I finished off the look with some cute slipper flats and a gold statement necklace. Perfect for those who don’t want to bare that much skin.

Look 3: The Oriental Express
Kimono
Midi Dress
Necklace
Heels

As soon as I had set my eyes on that oriental inspired kimono, I knew what this look was going to be called. Oriental inspired, I chose to focus on the red within the kimono through the red court heels and berry coloured statement necklace. And I kept the rest of the look simple with a black bodycon midi dress.


This look is for those who want to keep it more casual on Valentine’s Day with the focal point of the outfit being the printed trousers. I kept the rest of the look predominantly black with a black leather jacket, heel Chelsea boots and a crop top. I picked out the gold undertone in the trousers and accessorised the look with a gold chain necklace.

So I hope you guys liked this Valentine’s Day outfit ideas and I hope this helped at least one of you reading this. Let me know in the comments which one was your favourite J



See you guys with a new post really soon!

Byee

Stay chic - A x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig