Sunday 12 January 2014

2013 in Questions | Holy Chic


Hey guys!

So today is the third instalment of review 2013 in a month! I am so excited to be reviewing the year for you in the form of questions. This is a mix up of what I found on line and some inserts of the New Year’s tag so this is really just a jumbled mess. But that aside, I hope you enjoy it J

1.       What was the smartest decision you made this year?- deciding to work harder and not care what anyone thinks and live my life the way I want and do what makes me happy

2.      What one word best sums up your year experience? unimaginable

3.      What are you most happy about completing? GCSE’s. now that I have done them I realise how easy they are but its soo good to get them out of the way

4.      What was the biggest risk you took? - I honestly don’t even know the answer to that. I’m not the most risqué person out there.

5.      What are you most grateful for this past year?- probably having the chance to start a blog and interacting with so many amazing people through social media

6.      What was your biggest achievement of the year?- completing the challenge

7.      What do you wish you had done more of? Getting out of the house and meeting new people

8.      What do you wish you had done less of? Thinking negatively. I have achieved so much more thinking positively

9.      Knowing what you know now, if you could write a letter to yourself that would travel back in time so that you would receive it at the start of the year, what advice would you give your younger self? To just let go of the past and move on. Think positively and try my hardest because it will get me so much further in life

10.   How have I procrastinated?- this should be rephrased to did you procrastinate and the answer is yes all the freaking time but this year I am going to fight it!

11.    In what ways can I re-structure my time?- planning an organisation

12.   What were your favourite TV Programs? Pretty little liars, revenge, 90210, new girl, suburgatory, two broke girls, I’m a celebrity…get me out of here, the list is honestly endless

13.   What were your favourite books?- considering I don’t read that much, I have loved of mice and men and the hunger games trilogy

14.   What was your favourite movie this year? Hunger games catching fire, pitch perfect, the conjuring…. (you will have to wait for another favourites post for more of my answers to questions like this J)

15.   What song will always remind you of this year? Glory and gore by lorde. It might sound depressing to you but it has really changed the way I view music and this year as a whole

16.   Did you attend any concerts, plays or art events this year? Gentleman of the road festival. Read all about it here if you are interested on finding out my experience of that.

17.   What did you wear often in your wardrobe? Converses, jeans, cardigans, scarves, pinafore! Check out my previous post for that (link further down)

18.   What was your hair style this year? Well because my hair was out most of the year, I went from straight to curly. During hot weather it was always in a messy but now that it’s colder, it’s always down.

19.   Describe your style of this past year in one word? Safe!

20.  How old did you turn on your birthday? I turned 16 this year! That’s a good number I think.

21.   How did you celebrate your birthday this year? Just had some close friends come over

22.  How did you spend the Holidays e.g. Christmas, Easter etc.?The usual really. Just with family.

23.  How will you be spending New Years? Probably with my family again as usual or I might go out with some friends into central London. (I spent it with my family in the end!)

24.  What holidays did you go on last year? I went to Portugal…again! (don’t ask)

25.  What was the biggest Surprise of this year? Umm I don’t know really. My Christmas presents I guess.

26.  What is your typical day? School, I usually have 4 lessons a day and just chill in my free periods and go out for lunch. Nothing much to it really.

27.  What do you hope from those who work around you the most remember about you? That deep down a nice person. Lol. What I’m trying to say that I will never be horrible to you with no actual reason

28.  What was your greatest challenge/lesson at work or school? Getting my art gcse coursework in on time

29.  How have you grown as a person because of your work and school experience? Eventually you get to the point where you realise that there will always be shit people (excuse the lingo) around you but you can’t let them get to you. Ignore the bullshit (and again) and move one because it wastes too much time to care what others are doing or what they are thinking

30.  What date from this year will remain etched upon your memory and why?because that is when I bonded with some amazing people and went to a fire station and got to mess around with the hoses. Honestly the best day of my life

31.   What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year? Guys! Lol not really. I don’t think I have one

32.  What slowed you down this past year? Gcses and negativity

33.  What person(s) occupied most of your time? My 3 most amazing friends. Because it’s okay because they have my permission to do so.

34.  If you had more time to invest in this past year what would you do with it? Start the beginning bit again

35.  I want a ‘do-over’ with.... the last academic year (year 11) I was so moody and now that I look back, I hate that part of my life

36.  I would use a magic wand to change... the beginning of the year. It was so messed up. Oh and to change my lifestyle

37.  I want to repeat... summer because it was sooo amazing

38.  I was embarrassed by... errm I can’t think of anything

39.  I lost.... my true self for a little while

40. I gained... a great group of friends and acquaintances and my true self

41.   I regret... letting myself get so miserable

42.  I am thankful for... my group of friends that I am lucky enough to call friends

43.  I felt most alive … during the summer because that was really a turning point for me

44. Where did most of your money go?- on food and clothes that I didn’t need

45.  Did you fall in love in 2013?- nope

46. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?- actually there were people that I hated then that I don’t hate now (pretty negative question if you ask me)

47.  What did you want and get?- happiness

48. What did you want and not get?- I don’t even have the faintest idea how to begin answering this question

49. Did you learn anything?- negativity gets you nowhere

50.  Do you live in the same place you did at the beginning of the year? – Yes. I don’t plan on going anywhere any time soon

51.   Did you change your hair?- yes (with a hefty price tag)

52.  So overall was it a good year?- medium

53.  Were you naughty or nice?- I guess nice because of my amazing presents

54.  Did you accomplish your New Year’s Resolutions?- I don’t even remember what last year’s ones were so I don’t think so

55.  What was the best thing about 2013?- the summer was definitely the highlight for me

56.  What was the worst thing about 2013?- most of the year purely down to me

57.  What surprised you most about the year?- how far I could get

58.  Did you change at all during the year?- definitely and for the better

59.  What do you hope for 2014? – take opportunities once the come about, to never give up on anything. Always try otherwise you will never know

60. What are your goals and resolutions for 2014?- You can check out my post here for that J

And there you have it. 60 questions in review of 2013. I hope you guys enjoyed this post. It was a lot of fun for me to write and a good reflection post for me too. Some of the questions are from here if you want to go and check them out for yourself and perhaps attempt to answer them.

So have you done a similar post? Link it in the comments. I’d love to have a read J

Missed my last post? Check it out here: http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/2013-favourites-part-1-holy-chic.html
I launched a new series this month so I think you should go and check it out here: http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/new-series-alert-buy-and-try-january.html
Most recent YouTube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3MJ8htvWJA


See you guys with a new post really soon!

Byee
stay chic - A x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig