Tuesday 24 December 2013

Winter Wonderland Tag! | Blogmas #5 | Holy Chic



Hey guys!
So today I am going to be doing Blogmas #5 post and it is going to be another tag post! You guys seem to really like the tag posts that I have been doing so I have done another one for you today. I am going to be doing the Winter Wonderland tag which has been around for ages but I don’t think it gets that much attention so I am bringing it to light today.

Question 1. Favourite thing about winter
my favourite thing has to be Christmas and the New Year. I don’t like winter that much especially the cold weather. It drives me crazy. But Christmas and New Year is a great time to gather round with the family and just to spend some quality time with them

Question 2. Scarves or beanies
I would have to say scarves. Now this is difficult because I love them both but when I wear beanies, I like to wear them all day and because I can’t do that at school, I just have been shying away from them but scarves I have been wearing a lot this winter.

Question 3. Favourite Christmas movie
everyone says elf which is true. It’s an amazing Christmas film but I also love The Holiday and Four Christmases

Question 4. Favourite winter nail polish
I have two. Sorry. You must know by now that I am terrible at being decisive. First is a No7 stay perfect nail polish in Temptress. This is the perfect autumnal/winter berry colour and just looks amazing on the nails. And secondly is the Miss Sporty Metal Flip nail polish in 040. This is the perfect oil slick/dual chrome nail paint and if any of you know who Clothes Encounters is aka Jen Im, this is literally her in nail polish form. So cool!

Question 5. Favourite Starbucks Christmas drink
I haven’t been to Starbucks at all yet this winter which is terrible but I do love their Gingerbread Latte. I love ginger so this is the perfect drink for me.

Question 6. What are your top three winter essentials?
1. A lip balm of any kind- you have to keep your lips as moisturised and as hydrated as possible
2. A hand cream- your hands can get so dry and it’s just best to keep them moisturised
3. Perfume- weird to you? Well there’s no harm in having a little stronger scent lingering on you to overpower the coldness of this time of year

Question 7. Name one item on your wish list this year
a laptop. I know I am not going to get it like for definite but I like to blog at the most random times or do homework at the most random times and that is why I wanted one so I could keep all of my blogging stuff in one place but hey, there is always next year and my birthday to ask.

Question 8. Favourite Christmas song
All I want for Christmas by Mariah Carey- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY

    Last Christmas b Ariana Grande- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReK9MVrOq0w

Fairytale of New York by the Pouges- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9jbdgZidu8

Santa Baby- Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPYiwVGQBik

Snow in California by Ariana Grande- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56I9SjJWcEc

(I thought I would through in some newbies in there to mix it up a bit.) I love like all the traditional Christmas songs that they play on the radio like every year but those are just my top five at the moment.

 Question 9. Must have winter lip product
lip balm. I am not the biggest fan of lipsticks and lip glosses so I just like to keep my lips natural, moisturised and hydrated.

Question 10. Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas jumper this year?
No. I really hate them and I just can’t justify spending money on something so ugly and that i will only wear probably once a year.

Question 11. Must have winter fashion item
knit jumper. I have just been wearing those like all winter and have just been a must have in my wardrobe this winter.

Question 12. Have you ever had a white Christmas where you live
well yes and no. One year we had like second day snowy day so it was kind of white outside but also had turned to slush in the roads. But for the most part, no we don’t have whit Christmases in England. The weather is so off and some will come between January and March time.

Question 13. Favourite winter candle scent
I don’t really burn candles that much but any yankee candle will do me just fine

Question 14. How will you be celebrating Christmas this year?
My family comes round, we all stuff our faces, and then we open our presents together around the table and then usually just watch some movies after. I love this little tradition that we have created for ourselves

 Okay guys that is it, that us the end of the Winter Wonderland tag! I hope you guys enjoyed it.

I'm not going to tag anybody in particular but if you would like to do it, go ahead and tweet me the links so I can read your responses.

I have two questions of the day. One being what will you be wearing on Christmas day? And another being, do you ever browse through tumbler and wonder where the heck some of the outfits/clothing items are from? Let me know in the comments section or tweet me using the hash tag #BlogmaswithHolyChic.

I love you guys and thanks for stopping by and reading J


Most recent YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3MJ8htvWJA    


See you guys with my final blogmas post for this year on most likely Thursday. I can’t believe that its coming to an end so quickly but I will save all the mushy stuff for the final post!

Until then…

Byee

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig