Monday 4 November 2013

Guest Post With IntoMyImagination | What's in my Bag | Holy Chic


Hi guys!

My name is Amelia and my blog is IntoMyImagination. Amira and I discussed doing a guest post on each other’s blogs and I was so excited to do my first one!

Before I start, I just want to say that I absolutely LOVE Amira’s blog! It’s so different to the other blogs I’ve read and I really love reading about her hauls! Over on my blog, I do a mixture of everything really (tags, lifestyle, recipes, beauty and fashion posts) so you can find a bit of everything on my blog!

So to get started, this is my bag. It was £6 from Matalan but I actually really like it! I use it as a school bag too and can fit so much into it:

 


 

There is only one section in this bag so I just chuck everything in and I’ve split my stuff into 2 sections…

 

 


 In this picture, this is all the essentials I carry around with me like my purse from New Look, an umbrella, some earphones, a pack of chewing gum, my keys and some gloves, as it is quite cold now in England!

 

 

 

In this one, I have a mini bottle of Batiste dry shampoo, some hand sanitizer, and some face/hand wipes just in case I need it. Then I always need a hairbrush and I like to have a notebook and pen if I quickly need to write something down.

 As well as all of this, I always carry my make up bag with me. I do have a lot in here but these are my favourite things:

 

 

 
(left to right)

Impulse Body Spray (Loving Words)

Maybelline Baby Lips (Pink Punch)

Benefit They’re Real Mascara

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Ivory)

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (True Ivory)

Make up Bag – Avon

*I just have a little mirror too, not sure where from

 
So I hope you enjoyed seeing what’s in my bag for A/W13 and I would love it if you could look at my blog too! Thanks again to Amira for letting me do this post for her fantastic blog! If you don’t already follow her on bloglovin’ here!  Please go do that now!

It would be great if you could follow me on bloglovin’ here too and go over to my blog to see What’s in Amira’s Bag. You could also tell me what you thought on my twitter here .

Thank you for reading and thanks again to Amira!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig