Monday 14 October 2013

My Week on Tumblr | Holy Chic

Hey guys!
Today I thought again I would do something a little bit different and share with you my week on tumbler. This is where I take some of my most loved photos from one week I was on tumblr and share them with you guys! If you like these kind of posts, let me know in the comments section below and I will continue to do these and if you decide to do one, tweet your post to me so I can check out some of your most loved tumblr pictures.
 


 


 
 
 
 
okay, i'm still having serious issues with resizing the images! it works for like the first two images (if i'm luck three ) and then in just stops working. but hopefully you can see some of it and apologies I am trying to get it fixed asap! :) 
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and to see more, follow me on Tumblr here and I do go on there quite often so you can follow me there and see some of the pictures I reblog! I will try to do more of these for you guys because its something different from what I usually blog about! :)
If you missed yesterdays update post you can also check it out here and find out why I have been gone for soo long!

Don’t forget to check out all of my other social media sites here:

Youtube account
Twitter!
Contact me: holychiccontact@gmail.com
My Polyvore Account
 

I will see you guys in the next post very soon.
Byee


A x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig