Thursday 24 October 2013

Despicable me Minion | Halloween costume ideas series | Holy Chic


Hey guys!

Okay guys so today I am going to do my third in a week long series of Halloween costume ideas. I'm kind of excited for this one, I don’t know why but I just am so, I hope you enjoy thins and I will just get straight into the first costume.



Yes you  it guessed from the picture, I am going to show you how you can get the Minion look from Despicable Me. The pictures and the links to where I got everything from are down below but they are just a guide as to where you can get similar things to match the outfit. Look out for a yellow top and tights for the minion skin, some black leather or no leather gloves, a pair of dungarees. Now you could go for a denim pinafore to make it more girly or dungarees shown in the picture to make it look similar to the minions attire. Look out for a pair of black boots and goggles. In terms of the hat/beanie, I suggest if your hair is darker, go for the more orange coloured beanie but if your hair is lighter, go for the black one but of course it is totally up to you. That’s why I didn’t put a specific link for it but check Amazon or Primark for one. This outfit can be really simple and easy to re create yet inexpensive and you can use nearly all of these items again in your everyday wardrobe.

Items mentioned in this post with links:

Top

I hope this was useful to you and something quick and easy for you to do. I hope you enjoyed this post and come back tomorrow for the fourth in my Halloween costume ideas series.

Once again I will say this to keep the suggestions rolling in but I may extend this till over next week so if you have any costume ideas, let me know and I will try and create an inexpensive look for you so all suggestions are welcome.

Also for extra aid in this costume, Bethany Mota aka Macbarbie07 does a great video on a DIY for this costume which is AMAZING so go and check that out if you want to perhaps make certain aspects of your outfit: DIY Despicable Me Minion Costume + Makeup!   

I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading

Check out yesterdays Halloween costume idea here if you missed it : http://holychicxox.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/minnie-mouse-halloween-costume-ideas.html

Check out all of my social media sites here:


See you guys tomorrow!
Byee

A x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig