Monday 26 August 2013

Style Steal - Miranda Kerr | Holy Chic


Hey guys!
So seeing as I got such a positive response from my previous style steal with Demi
Lovato and Bridgit Mendler. If you haven't seen that I will link it right here.

So thank you for all the positive comments and seeing as you guys love it so much, I'm going to do another one for you today and I am doing Miranda Kerr. I absolutely love her style because it is very wearable and sometimes it can be very business chic or comfy and casual. She is all about the accessories and you wont catch her without a handbag or sunglasses.

The shop I am using today is boohoo.com because I wanted you guys to be able to kind of get her look for less and boohoo.com have some really great pieces and really great prices and hopefully I can show you that.

Well, I hope you guys enjoy reading this and get some good style steal opportunities.

All links to the items are with the outfit so check it out.

Look 1
 
 
I absolutely love this look that she is wearing because it is very wearable. Now she has dressed it up slightly with leopard print pumps and I decided to dress I down the formalness of the outfit by pairing it with leopard print fake vans and adds comfort to the outfit.  I also paired it with a sheer black blouse and navy blue jeans because who says you cant wear navy and black together. And of course her look isn't complete without and oversized bag and oversized sunglasses. This out fit is very girly but plays on those boyish charms when you tuck in the fitted shirt.
 
Look 2
 
 
 
 
 
 






The next look incorporates a very big trend at the moment; Aztec/tribal prints. Is blue, pink and white tie died crop top adds that subtle hint of colour that everyone could use in their wardrobe and although Miranda's outfit is a little bit more neutral in colour palette, I decided to have fun with the colours. I stick with a light was pair of skinny jeans, flat faux suede pumps and of course the oversized bag and sunglasses. I think that is becoming Miranda’s signature look.

Look 3
 










Here, Miranda plays with some more girly pieces and is bang on trend with the black skater skirt. They are in right now because the are so versatile and flatter almost all body shapes. I pared it with a white cropped button up as the high waisted skater skirt will give the illusion that it is one piece and a lighter was denim jacket to brighten up the outfit. I also played with the colours in the large shopper bag and popped on some brown ankle boots and the look is not complete without a hat and oversized sunglasses.

Look 4









Now this last look is very business chic and figure hugging but also the silhouette creator. This all white bodycon dress will help slim down the largest parts of your body and hug you in all the white places and the belt helps section off your top half from your bottom half. This dress will elongate your body and make you appear taller as the eye moves up and down. No to add colour to this outfit, I went with some bright red ankle strap sandals, a neon coloured clutch and of course, the oversized sunglasses.


Thank you guys for all of the positive feedback on my style steals and I am glad that you are enjoying them.
Any questions, comments or suggestions, please leave them down below  and I will be sure to read them.
Thanks for reading
Bye

Don't forget to check out all of my social media sites here:Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzoiobVCfDc_uDnmpHC1YlQ/videos
Twitter account: https://
twitter.com/holychicxox
Contact me: holychiccontact@gmail.com.
Polyvore: http://holychicxox.polyvore.com/

Follow
me via Bloglovin:
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10361065

Follow me on Tumblr: http://amiratheoreo.tumblr.com/
more links coming soon ;)
A x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig